- Carousel Gardens Spring Opening Zara New Square Toed High Heel Ankle Boots Size 6.5 NWT // March 09 // RACHEL COMEY May Grey Patent Leather Loafer Block Heel Round Toe Pump 6/36
- Stretch Ya Brass: Sunset Yoga, (by Make Your Move Foundation) DIOR White Cannage Quilted Leather Logo Charm T-Strap Heels Sandals 38 // May 22
- Thursdays at Twilight - New Orleans Mystics - SOLD OUT Women 16cm High Metal Heels Slip On Sexy Mules Club Stiletto Slippers Sandals Sz // May 23
- Free Zumba Class See By Chloé Women's Black And Brown Studded Wedge Clog EUC Sz 36 // May 25
- Rubber Duck Race NWT MAX STUDIO LEON MAX Sz9.5US SAGA SNAKESKIN STRAPS SHOES CHARCOAL/COPPER // May 25
- Bounce Ya Brass (by Make Your Move Foundation) More Info // May 25
Australia Luxe Collective Dudley in Chestnut Hidden Wedge Shearling Boot 9 $310City Park Map
AGL Womens Pumps Size 37.5 7.5 Black Patent Leather Block 2-5/8" Heels ItalyInfo on the Millage Proposal
New J Crew Sophia Ankle-wrap Pumps in Suede Red Sz 7.5 G0919Lots of ways to connect!
MIU MIU Pump Black Patent Leather Open Peep Toe Stiletto 40 10 Cone Heel Slip OnCity Park Snoballs are Always a Good IdeaCole Haan Trella High Heel Pump 8 M Black Suede D42716 New w/ Box
Just Cavalli Black Quilted Studded Pump Heels sz 36 $498Donate Today
Your contributions keep City Park growing.
Ashley Dearborn Metallic Strappy Heels Size 7.5Friends of City Park
Become a member!
- PRADA Pointed Toe Pumps leather Bordeaux 40.5 Size 40-1/2
- $460 BCBG Max Azria Womens Jasmin High Heel Ankle Strap Sandal Shoe Black, US 9
- Mr/Ms Ruff Hewn "Caruso" Wedge Espadrille Sandals New product Beautiful appearance British temperament
- NIB Skechers Women Vita Hidden Wedge Gold Comfort Sneaker Shoes sz 8 M
- Nike Wmns Roshe One WITH Left Size 5 / Right Size 6 Women Sandal 830584-001
- Air Jordan 8 Retro 305381-142 Men Three Peat Infrared 23 Concord Shoes Size 13
- Skechers Men's Go Walk Max-54601 Wide Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Shoes Asics Curreo HN537 1301 Man Sneakers Toile Running Grey White Mesh Suede
- Men's Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essential Size 6 (819476 401) No Box
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TENNIS HU SZ 11.5 PHARRELL CORE BLACK CHALK WHITE AQ1056
- 100% AUTHENTIC DS NIKE LEBRON 11 DIFFUSED JADE CRIMSON SIZE 11
- Nike Metcon Repper DSX 898048-009 Dark Grey/White/Brown Men's Shoes Sz 9.5
- Gentlemen/Ladies MENS BROOKS ASTERIA MEN'S RUNNING/SNEAKERS/FITNESS/TRAINING/RUNNERS SHOES main category low cost Excellent function
- NIKE ZOOM KOBE 10 X ELITE PREMIUM HTM RACE CAR MULTI-COLOR Men's 8.5/10 Size 10
- Man/Woman NIKE Vapor Max from japan (2555 Complete specification range Quality First Diversified new design
- Men's/Women's AUTHENTIC NIKE AIR MAX GOATERRA 365970-002 superior Selected materials Authentic guarantee
- CLARKS FARLI LIMIT LEATHER WING TIP OXFORD TAN SHOE (SZ US 14M)
- Man/Woman SanMens Slip-On SZ 13M- Pick SZ/Color. elegant Trendy cheaper
- men's shoes BRIMARTS 8 () sneakers blue textile leather BZ272-C
- Salvatore Ferragamo Men's Red Leather Suede Nantucket High Top Sneakers Shoes
- Men's Aldo Dark Brown Leather Beautiful Italian Oxford Size 41EU/ 8US MSRP $195
- Vans Authentic Lo Pro Era VN-0W7NFG9 Canvas Leopard Shoes Medium (B, M) Womens
- Red Boston Terrier Sneakers For Women- Free Shipping
- Nike. Metcon 2. Hyper Violet Purple. Size 9.
- NEW NIKE ROSHE ONE CASUAL WOMENS SHOES SNEAKERS BLACK DARK GREY SIZES 5 - 12
- Nike Wmns Air Max 90 EZ Ease / GS Womens Kids Youth Running Shoes Sneaker Pick 1
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Womens 880844-012 Ice Flash Running Shoes Size 8
- Nike WOMEN'S AJ1 Rebel XX Off White SIZE 11, FITS MEN'S 9.5 CUSTOMIZABLE Jordan
- Ladies Vintage Vogue Leather Elasticated Pull On Chelsea Ankle Boots Shoes size
- *Sz 6 Rebecca Minkoff Lauren Stretch Thigh High Silhouette Side Zipper Boots
- Frye Cece Black Womens Shoes Size 7.5 M Boots MSRP $378
- Corral Ladies' Cognac Ethnic Embroidery Inlay & Stud Cowgirl Boots
- New COLIN STUART Women Brown Suede Winter High Wedge Heel Ankle Boot Shoe Sz 9 M
- Dingo Womens Cowboy Boot Embroidery Martine Rust Brown Copper 7 Medium NEW NIB
- Sexy Women's Stilettos High Heel Real Leather Genuine Rabbit Fur Ankle Boots New
- Teva Womens W Delavina Suede Ankle Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
TWEETS FROM THE PARK:
- City Park named one of the best City Parks in the nation! "How healthy it is to be outside by water and by trees,"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Steph_Shap 7 for all mankind grey suede high heels open toe shoes We’re glad you’re here ! 😊
- Happy Hadleigh's Light Yellow Linen Flats Shoes, Size 6.5 (US) 36.5 (EU) New! $450! The Park’s wildflower fields on Roosevelt Mall and Marconi have a few early blooms but should b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“The most beautiful spot in all of NOLA by far!! We will be returning.”- Stacy A.
“I would move here for this Park!”- Caity L.
“One of my favorite places....absolutely the most beautiful park I have ever seen (even internationally)!”- Karen L.
“It's the most beautiful place in New Orleans in my opinion!”- Anjali K.
“I played mini golf with my husband there 41 years ago. ”- Peg K.
“Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE city park?! The singing oak tree coupled with the sculpture garden gives me all of the positive feels. Happy to be affiliated with such a wondrous place! ”- Jacinda L.
“When you go to City Park, you enter another world!”- Linda Marie J.
“Everyone who lives here or visits should take advantage of this city's #1 asset.”- Steve I.
“One of the best kept secrets in NOLA. ”- Wyndham N.
“On behalf of the many citizens like me...job well done. The Park is truly a wonderful asset for our city.”- Eric F.
“Can't wait for the day that I can take my grandchild to the place that my parents use to take me...great memories! ”- Jennie O.
“Beautiful trees. So peaceful to be there.”- Colleen P.
“I remember having my picture taken at the Peristyle for my dance review back in 1964. The Peristyle is still so beautiful!”- Bunny W.
“What a great place to get away from the madness of the French Quarter! ”- Susan F.
“Another claim to fame in our beloved city.”- Carolyn B.
“If you go to New Orleans, you got to see the Mardi Gras...and City Park. What a gem in a place of craziness! ”- Molly H.
“Worth seeing! We drove to the park & there was plenty of parking & it was easy to find. Loved the sculpture garden!”- Linda B.
“We had great time yesterday at the Park! We will definitely be back soon! ”- Nadra J.
“Climbing the trees at City Park is an important rite of passage for any true NOLA kid. ”- Melissa R.
“Everyone I know calls the horses on the Carousel the Flying Horses! ”- Ralph M.
“City Park its really, really, really beautiful.”- Nina G.
“Beautiful location, Park is clean, so much to see for free, great artwork and streetcar accessible.”- Gladys R.
“One of my favorite places in the world!”- Karen L.
“We LOVED this Park. The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn made us take off our shoes upon laying eyes on it!”- Marvin G.
“I take my 93 year old father to Morning Call whenever possible. I listen to him reminisce about his early memories of City Park.”- Linda J.
“I have to say, not only is City Park beautiful but it is incredibly relaxing and gives you that refreshing boost, I don't know, it kind of just feeds your soul a little bit.”- Greg H.
“No trip to NOLA is complete unless you spend an afternoon at City Park. Bring a picnic, spread a blanket and relax. There's plenty to do and see from Disc Golf to the Sculpture Gardens and rides for the kiddies. You can make a whole day of it and never get bored. Enjoy.”- Dan M.
“I wish we couldn't spent hours here! There is an Amusement Park, a sculpture garden, a place to get coffee and beignets and more! I'd love to go back and spend more time!”- Gina V.
“City Park was the factor that turned me from a tourist to a resident of New Orleans. ”- Bill W.
“Such a beautiful, magical park!”- Josh A.
“Had fun at the park yesterday...my family and I rented the paddle boats and had a blast!!! ”- Kristi S.
“If I was 40 years younger I would climb these large trees!”- Renee E.
“Man, @NOLACityPark is one of the best things about this city.”- Rab G.
“My #1 reason for wanting to move to the city!”- Nicholas C.
“City Park is my gym, my place to grab a snack, my zen place.”- Elodie C.
“The lighting on the Peristyle and Bandstand look great! Thank you City Park for being beautiful! ”- Julie S.
“This is my little piece of heaven. ”- Debby G.
“I found the Park extremely beautiful and peaceful. I would not have imagined such a beautiful green space existed so close to the city. ”- Hugo E.
“My family and I have been riding our bikes on the track around the Festival Grounds. We love it, and it’s clear everyone else does too. It’s a big asset for the city. ”- Truman B.
“I just finished my jog at the beautiful City Park. It’s a great place to exercise. ”- James B.
“A beautifully landscaped, tranquil haven away from the razzle dazzle of the French Quarter. ”- Sue B.
“The free and open space - there’s nothing like being at City Park on a nice day. ”- Ase W.
“Every route is scenic. Trails and paved roads snake like the Mississippi River around bayous, lakes, ponds, sculptures, fountains, Venetian gondolas, and 600-year-old oaks. There's a 3/4 mile boardwalk around Big Lake, nature trails, and paved areas for running! ”- G. Hill
“This Park is vast & beautiful - old oaks, a museum, gardens, art - a park you can bring the kids to for rides and to feed the ducks & swans. ”- Molly W.
“I had my reception at City Park in September of 2003 and people STILL talk about the food. It was beyond my wildest dreams! ”- Veronica P.
“I so love MY PARK, even at 53 years old, it is a treasure that brings back my earliest memories - and great ones at that!”- Allison J.
“My husband and I love the cedar swings at the Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn. It's our date place to get away from the kids. ”- Elodie C.
“Great for riding bikes through. We even saw Surrey bikes that you can rent at the Park!”- Lars H.
“I just discovered the walking paths in Couturie Forest off of Harrison. They are awesome! ”- Bern S.
“Thank you, City Park, for the gift of the exercise equipment and the walking/running/biking trail at the Festival Grounds. It is a great venue to work out in and to enjoy the Park”- Kathy S.
“The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn, across from the Peristyle, is a fantastic addition to the Park. ”- Daniel T.
“My daughter's 5th birthday party was here, it was great. ”- Victoria T.
“Beautiful! A nice place to get away from city traffic. The Spanish moss large draped oaks are gorgeous for picture taking.”- Adam T.
“City Park is amazingly beautiful and provides a wealth of resources in our great city.”- Gina M.
“I have wonderful memories biking through CP & Couturie Forest w/ my children.”- Karen C.
“New Orleans is a destination of sights, of tastes, and of sounds. Here, the sounds of the city can fill you with life. But in City Park, an oasis for natives and transplants like myself, the sounds of the Big Easy can make you feel safe. Calm. And at-home.”- Garland H.
“Can't wait to go back.”- Lisa S.
“We are from Florida but love NOLA! And City Park is one of the crown jewels! We go there each time we visit! Love it, this is the model all city parks should strive to emulate. City Park is for all the citizens of New Orleans. ”- Shannon D.
“We rented a Single Surrey, and did a full tour, that took us next to the Botanical Garden, Amusement Park, City Putt and Morning Call. Cafe. What a great time!”- Amy C.
“I saw a yellow-crowned night heron eating a worm for breakfast this morning! #Nature”- Andrea P.
“@NOLACityPark has to be the nicest park I have ever seen. Best place for #running or just #relaxing.”- Jamie Z.
“Every visitor should see this Park. A wonderland of lights during Christmas and a worth while trip year round.”- Mel H.
“As strong supporters we marvel at the progress City Park has made in revitalizing the Park.”- Lawrence and Beth T.
CITY PARK FACTS:
The park has two gift shops: one in the Botanical Garden and one in the Casino Building.
Posted May 20, 2019 at 1:54 PM by Amanda Frentz
This month USA Today 10 Best named New Orleans City Park among the ‘Ten Best Things to Do with the Kids in New Orleans’. With its many attractions, events, and open green spaces, City Park’s 1300 acres is a dream destination for anyone year-round.
The website singled out: the New Orleans Botanical Garden, the Brian Atwood $425 Multicolor Bambola Snakeskin Platform Peep Toe Pump Size 7, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for BCBGeneration Suede Women's Shoe Pumps Black Heel Suede US Size 7 M $165, the Authentic PRADA Acorn & Oak Leaf Kitten Heels Size 39, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for picnicking, boating, and biking.
New Orleans City Park is in great company with other attractions such as the Louisiana Children’s Museum, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and rides on the streetcars. To visit the post and see the other winners, Hades Layla High Heel Mustard Punk Metal Spine Studs
“We love being able to bring the people of New Orleans and tourists a place to gather with their families. City Park is the unofficial ‘official Park of families’ and we strive daily to offer activities across the gamut to have something for everyone to enjoy,” said Bob Becker, CEO for New Orleans City Park.
In its 169th year, City Park continues to push forward with thoughtful progress. This month a 6 acre expansion of the New Orleans Museum of Art Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden was opened. In September, the Louisiana Children’s Museum will open its doors to the children of the nation. Storyland, a true gem of City Park, will get a full renovation this year, restoring it to its full splendor as new generations of New Orleanians play on its fairy-tale sculptures. A new ‘swing-ride’ will join the other 17 amusement rides in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park this fall. Café du Monde beignet restaurant will open its doors this summer providing both locals and tourists alike a sugar experience that’s a true part of the New Orleans experience.--> Miu Miu | Black Laser Cut Pumps size